Friday, February 19, 2010

Highly Favored


Dear Anita Know,
Thanks for your MANY questions. As requested, these are a few of My Favorite Things.
ENJOY!
- Bridget
aka Token White Girl

What are your favorite...
Shoes?
- I gotta go with Converse Chucks-- Low (preferably in black, of course), Nike Shox, and Timberland Nellie Chukkas. Clearly, I'm a comfort whore.

Flower?
- I like yellow, pink, and lavender roses to start with. Those new fandangled, zebra print roses are pretty cool, too. And I love white and pink tulips.
Pants?
- LOL. Pants, huh? I'm a big fan of pants! Particularly Old Navy pants. Bring on the perfect khaki's, yoga pants and their flared leg sweats are pretty Smurfy, too. (Please note I'm still pretty pissed that Old Navy yanked their plus size collection from stores and is ONLY making available online. Fat girls need love, too, damn it.)
Store
- I blow most of my income at Target, Torrid, Old Navy, Hot Topic, Ulta, and Amazon.com.
Friend?
- Erin. 'Cause I live with her, she's my sister from another mother, and pretty much the only friend who talks to me. I'm not so much the social butterfly. I call myself the extroverted introvert.

Place?
- Starbucks, Target, Hot Topic (because they have the coolest, most open, non-judgmental, helpful employees EVER), Torrid, West Shore Theatre, Iskabibble's, South Street, Los Angeles, Little Italy in NY, Ventnor in NJ, Ocean City in MD, The Wachovia Center, Mass (I love the peace and serenity of church), Pinkberry, Jamba Juice, and a dark, quiet movie theater in the early afteronon on a weekday-- ahhh, BLISS!!! I value places where I can get some quality alone time or treat myself to a lil' something. ALONE. HA!
Thing to do?
- Nothing, sleep, read a good book, see a good movie, shop, write, have a Starbucks... as you can see I prefer activities that can be done ALONE.

Car?
- Mini Cooper, Mini Cooper Convertible, VW Beetle, Kia Soul, Honda Pilot
Time of day?
- Sundown to sun-up... being allergic to the sun, I prefer the night. Plus, most of the stupid people are afraid of the dark. BONUS!
Season?
- I like the longer nights that come with winter, but I prefer the warmth that comes with summer, hence my longing to move to LA. Maybe even Phoenix.
TV show?
- House, Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order: SVU, The Sopranos, True Blood, Will & Grace, Dawson's Creek, South Park, Family Guy

Movie?
- The Godfather, Romeo Must Die, Queen Of The Damned, Interview With A Vampire, Twilight, New Moon, Harry Potter, Whip It!, Madagascar, Transformers, Adventureland.... really I could go on and on and on... I'm a film fanatic.
Shirt?
- I have a RIDICULOUS t-shirt collection... just ridiculous. It's something like 60 or so tees... Hello Kitty, Twilight, 80s cartoons, band tees... t-shirts are to me what shoes are to most women. I love my hoodies, too.
Game?
- Guitar Hero!!! Hands down! I'm finally up to Medium on guitar and bass... although I usually play bass, 'cause Erin takes the six string. Yeah. I'm definitely a bass girl.
Color?
- Pink and black. 90% of my wardrobe is black, the other 10% is pink. My bedroom however is 90% pink and 10% black.
Food?
- Fried chicken (preferably Popeye's spicy), Neato Burrito, pizza

Drink (non-alcoholic)?
- Everyone knows that Coca-Cola is my vice... and 70% of the contents of my ass. And I'm a Starbucks junkie... grande non-fat mocha or cinnamon dolce latte... iced in the summer, hot in the winter.
Drink (alcoholic)?
- Miller Lite, amaretto sour, sweet red, Sou Co and lime, or vodka.
Word?
- Wicked, dude, awesome and any form of Smurf (Smurfy, Smurftastic, Smurfed up, Go Smurf yourself, etc.)

Website?
- Amazon, Torrid, Hot Topic, Facebook (even if it is unnecessarily difficult to navigate!!!), Old Navy, Stephenie Meyer.com, TokenWhiteGirl314.blogspot.com (PLUG!!!)
Candy?
- Mallo Cup, Skybar, Cherry Dum Dum Lollipops, Raspberry Tootsie Pops and anything lime flavored!

Quote?
- This one is for all of the whiny women who can't locate their backbones: "B-tch it's called SELF-ESTEEM! It's esteem of your mothaf-ckin' self. How am I gonna f-ck up how YOU feel about YOU simple b-tch?" - Katt Williams (I LOVE IT!!!)

Person to talk to?
- My journal. She doesn't talk back.

Restaurant?
- Neato Burrito, Ishkabibble's

Fast-food restaurant?
- Wendy's, Popeye's, Five Guys, White Castle, Boston Market, Chick-Fil-A

Holiday?
- Christmas.

Cartoon character?
- Hello Kitty!!! I also love Jem, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Stewie and Cartman.

Sports team?
- Philadelphia: Phillies, Eagles, 76ers and the Temple Owls. 215 ALL DAY, BABY!

Smell?
- Febreeze Linen and Sky, Vera Wang's Rock Princess, Harajuku Lover's Music, Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate
Animal?
- West Highland White Terriers and Yorkshite Terriers

Fruit?
- Apples, Bananas, Mandarin Oranges, Strawberries, Black Cherries, Pineapple

Vegetable?
- Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Eggplant, Zuchini, Squash, Green Beans

Meat?
- Chicken

Type of jewelry?
- Silver, white gold, black jelly bracelets, hematite, and my K. Stew necklace.

Type of weather?
- Warm, rainy, and thunderstormy. I'm allergic to the sun, so vamps like me prefer our skies overcast.

Name for a boy?
- Bryce, Carter, Dominic

Name for a girl?
- Aaliyah, Brooklyn, Bella, Mia

State?
- Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, California

City?
- Philadelphia, New York, Atlantic City, Ocean City (NJ and MD), Las Vegas, Los Angeles

Flavor?
- Cherry, Lime, Vanilla, Chocolate... is that what you're looking for?

Band?
- Paramore, MUSE, Green Day, Mute Math, Paper Route, Evanesence, The Script, Vampire Weekend... to name just a few.

Song?
- Oh, honey, we would be here ALL day!

Type of music?
- Rock (pop, punk, alternative), R&B, Hip-Hop (mostly 90s and early 00s) and Pop

Day of the Year?
- Christmas Eve! I am an anticipation fiend!

College?


No comments:

Post a Comment